Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BIG News!!!

I have some really BIG news to share with you!! I am so excited to tell you that I got a brand new BIG machine--the real deal:). My baby machine is now gone and I have upgraded to a home commercial machine. This means that I can do so many new things and I am no longer limited to t-shirts, burp cloths, bibs, etc.! I loved my old machine but it was just not made to do the volume or items that I wanted it to. My old machine was so faithful to me and it now has a new owner that I know will love it! I can't wait to try tote bags, wine bags, backpacks, lunch boxes, anything with a pocket, socks, big towels, you name it, etc. More fun and new things coming soon....For now here are some pictures of the "beast--at least that is what my husband calls it" and my new and improved work area (thanks to my sweet husband).



1 comment:

Shireen said...

Stacey,
I am SOOOOOOOOOO impressed with all that you're able to do with two little ones!!! I'm so proud of you and proud for you!!! Way to go, girl! Keep it up! :) I LOVE to watch what you make, and it's been so inspiring to watch your business boom! Truly!