Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby gown, monograms and a divided football dress

Tonight, I was finishing up a couple of orders and then I worked on Sarah Kathryn's game day dress for this coming weekend. For those of you that don't know, I graduated from Ole Miss and Thomas graduated from Auburn. I made this dress for SK forever ago when we decided we would take her to the Ole Miss vs. Auburn game (at Ole Miss). However, I just now got around to putting the applique on and I actually still have to add some ribbon to the empire waist part of the dress. The applique took forever because there are a million thread changes and fabrics but I think she will be super cute in her "divided" dress!!  Now, I can move on to more orders, samples and LOTS of fall shirts and rompers for my kiddos....
The new machine is fabulous! I love it already!!!





No comments: